What Will “Day One” in Your New Space Be Like? We Help Make Sure “Day One” is the Best It Can Be!
Transitioning IT Solutions frees management, IT, HR, operations, and facilities teams allowing them to focus on more critical relocation issues by providing professional corporate workspace relocation, configuration, installation, and de-installation solutions for today’s info-tech dependent work environments. Our professional technicians, our unique process, and our focus on client satisfaction assure accurate, timely, and cost-effective results.
Planning and executing a move of vital group of info-tech dependent employees can be a daunting task, especially for business or IT executives with more critical issues on their plate. Our primary focus is helping our clients configure corporate information technology workspaces on-time and on-budget.
We meet many clients who, in the past, have tried to manage a major relocation themselves. In virtually every instance, they encountered unanticipated problems. The biggest threat is to success is failure to get employees desktop equipment deinstalled, reinstalled and checked before the scheduled “live” date. Even when everything seems to be in place, a poor-quality assurance process can mean frustrating delays when equipment turns up missing, is incorrectly configured, arranged in unexpected fashion or worse.
The Transitioning IT Solutions team has successfully relocated thousands of employee workspaces. We have first-hand experience with what can and does go wrong. And we can help identify and suggest solutions to potential problems early.
Why do our clients say things like, “Where has your company been all my professional life?”
- Our Client First Commitment: We work for you and only you. Although we may be chosen to work as part of a team of other vendors or a project management firm, your satisfaction is our only concern.
- Our Process: Perhaps our biggest differentiator is our process – developed and refined based on our experience with thousands of workspace relocations. If it’s happened, we’ve seen it and have methods to address it.
- Our People: We are a team of professional, seasoned, and reliable technicians and project managers – each with years of corporate info-tech experience.
- Team Approach: We often work as part of a larger team of contractors and/or project management firms. We use our experience to add value to the overall effort.
- Communication and Accountability: Finally, we pride ourselves on our ability to listen to you and your specific needs. And we take ownership of and pride in our work.
Explore our site. Find out how we’ve earned a one-hundred percent customer service rating from all our clients.
Before You Make a Move, Contact Transitioning IT Solutions